The Red Lemon Store provides Tocca candles and Bathology skin care products.

e enjte, 31 janar 2008

BLACK TEA>.....



Read this as a Proud Black person and forward this to every Black Person
you know!

My name is LaMar McGowan and today was the first day of my life were I
Felt like less of a Black Man! When did Slavery become marketable? I'm
Calling for a nation wide Boycott on a drink company named "Arizona"
Which has a variety of flavors, I myself have bought a number of their
drinks, but on 11/30 I bought my last one. Their is someone in the
marketing dept. who told someone on the board that "We can degrade Black
People and make money at the same time" and the board member agreed!
Every Black person from the south knows how good it felt on those hot
southern days to have a tall glass of sweet tea.

"Arizona" has a flavor known as "Southern Style Sweet Tea" but if you
Look closely on the front of the can their is a picture of a Plantation!
Yes I said a Plantation, with a white couple on the porch and a Black
woman Dress like Aunt Jamama walking away from the house. When did
Slavery become marketable?

My Grandfather was 100 years old before he passed in 2004 and that
Picture reminds me of his very few but painful story's not a hot
southern day with a cool refreshing glass of sweet tea. So stop buying
any drinks from this company! Stand up and let your voice be heard &
overload their lines.
1-800-832-3775

2 komente:

Janee TMB tha...

I can't see the picture clearly enough to see what color the people are. The plantation alone is bugged tho -- they might as well have put a big old tree and a noose on that mug.

Unknown tha...

wow that's terrible... I know someone who drinks this all the time

 

2003-2007, The Red Lemon Store. All Rights Reserved.

Sitemap | Site Design | Site Maintenance | Store Return Policy