The Red Lemon Store provides Tocca candles and Bathology skin care products.

e premte, 4 janar 2008

BLACK PEOPLE WE NEED TO PAY ATTETION



I'm worried for this year and the American elections that are soon to come. As a black person in a raciest USA. I fear that if we finally do make history and put a Black man in the White House. THEY will KILL HIM....Now I couldn't tell you who the THEY is but that same group of people killed all our Black leaders that stand for something positive. Really the fact that he is Black isn't the reason , I mean look at JFK. If the wrong person is in power well THEY will remove them as fast as they build him up.

Lets Hope I am Wrong......

Nuk ka komente:

 

2003-2007, The Red Lemon Store. All Rights Reserved.

Sitemap | Site Design | Site Maintenance | Store Return Policy